Veg Fried Rice Recipes | Indo Chinese delight | Vegetarian | Easy Recipes
Veg Fried Rice is an Indo-Chinese recipe which is very easy and quick to make and tastes delicious. It can be serve Chili Chicken or Chili Paneer.
Rice – 2 cups
Ginger – 1 inch juliennes
Garlic – 4-5 cloves
Carrot – 2 medium size
French Beans – 250 gms
Onion – 1 large size
Soya Sauce – 1tbsp
Lemon Juice of half the lemon
Salt – As per taste
Oil to fry
1. Cut the carrot, french beans, onion, ginger and garlic into small pieces.
2. Soak the rice for 30 mins.
3. Boil the soaked rice with salt and lemon juice and then drain the water.
4. Heat oil in a pan and put garlic and ginger in it. Fry well till it releases smell.
5. Then add the pre-cut vegetables ( carrot, french beans and onion) and fry them till they become tender.
6. Add the cooked rice to the vegetables. Add salt as per taste and the soya sauce.
7. Mix well in low heat and your veg fried rice is ready to serve.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: