❤️ instagram: @missminaoh
😘 subscribe for more munchies: http://bit.ly/MissMinaYT
💙 my shop: http://bit.ly/MissMinaMerch
Today we’re flying from Cebu to Manila via AirAsia! This time we’re showing you what their vegetarian food is like. AirAsia is a budget airline. The base cost for our flight was about $35 US per person (prices may vary). To select seats, check in baggage and order food, it comes at an additional cost. We got the Value Pack for an additional $13 US per person, which includes 20kg baggage allowance, seat selection, and one meal. The ride from Cebu to Manila is 1 to 1.5 hours, but we wanted to take the opportunity to show you what the food is like. Hope you enjoy this video!
Other videos you might like:
○ 5-STAR RESORT TOUR IN CEBU: https://youtu.be/CF2nKpOiFOk
○ MANILA CHINATOWN FOOD TOUR: https://youtu.be/Ys8F7IbBFFQ
○ LUNCH BUFFET IN MANILA at 5 Star Hotel: https://youtu.be/EwA82RukcV8
► MY KOREA CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/sweetandtasty
► MY ASMR CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgm1l8BX7Ek3AiwEr4VtRCg
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/missminaoh
○ Twitter: @missminaoh
○ Snapchat: MissMinaOh
CAMERA & EQUIPMENT:
○ Main camera: http://amzn.to/2BCvTqq
○ My lens: http://amzn.to/2kh5g6h
○ Microphone: http://amzn.to/2ANBgD7
○ Wind shield for microphone: http://amzn.to/2jEGWY0
○ Camera used for “Throwback Thursday-ish”: https://amzn.to/2Hnlw01
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended. While clicking these links won’t cost you any extra money, they will help me continue making videos. Thank you for your support!
Note: This video was filmed in May 2019.