Schezwan Veg Fried Rice is a popular Indo Chinese recipe. Generally, Fried Rice tastes with normal spice, so Schezwan style came into rescue for the spicy food lovers. Schezwan Fried Rice is easy to cook and can be made by using the Cookd Schezwan Sauce recipe, click the link below to check out the video
Schezwan Sauce – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF1b0AeCtMA
Schezwan Veg Fried Rice Recipe:
Basmati Rice – 1 Cup
Water – As Needed
Oil – 1 tbsp
Butter – 1 tsp
Garlic – 3 Cloves
Dried Red Chilli – 1 no
Onion – 1 no
Carrot – 1 no
Beans – 7 nos
Capsicum – ½ no
Schezwan Sauce – 2 tbsp
Celery Leaves – 1 tbsp
Spring Onion – 2 tbsp
Salt – To Taste
Sugar – ½ tsp
Pepper – ¼ tsp
Vinegar – ½ tsp
Soy Sauce – ½ tsp
1. Wash and Soak the Basmati Rice for 30 mins.
2. Cook the Basmati rice in an open pot with 1 litre of water and ¼ tsp of salt. Once the rice is 80% done, drain the water and let the rice cool completely.
3. In a pan, add oil, butter, finely chopped garlic cloves, red torn into half, finely chopped onions, carrots, beans and capsicum. Saute this for 3 mins.
4. Add the Schezwan sauce and continue to saute for another 1 minute.
5. Add the cooked rice to the pan.
6. Ass soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper.
7. Increase the flame to high and stir fry the rice by tossing it.
8. Add the spring onion and celery leaves and continue to stir fry.
9. Remove from heat and serve hot.
Like our Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/CookdTV/
Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/cookdtv/
Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/CookdRecipes